What is “temperature-controlled” and do I need it?
Our temperature controlled units ensure that your treasured belongings are not exposed to damaging heat or cold. Our units are in an indoor finished building where temperatures range from 50 – 65 degrees with 40-55% humidity so that your items will not freeze or melt. The indoor setting also reduces dirt and dust. This type of environment is ideal for storing furniture, documents photographs, discs/records, electronics and other items.
- The corridors are equipped with video cameras (24-hr surveillance)
- A brightly lit hallway makes it easy to move in and out
- Units sizes range from 5′ x 5′ to 10′ x 15′
- Secure card access 24 hours a day, 7-days a week
- Main door 48″ wide, unit doors range from 37″-48″ wide to 82-84″ tall